Monday, November 15, 2010

The beginning...

So what is this blog all about? To be honest I'm really not certain I even have a particular goal with it. Unlike other many other more determined and creative folks, I didn't begin blogging as a means of being informative. I'm not an expert on any one particular thing. I'm not on a mission to conquer the world, to be a sporty and in-shape weight loss champ or model, and I'm really not even all that great of a writer.

I'm an artist and a mommy, a wife and a busy business woman, and the crazy jewelry lady who runs mainly on caffeine and energy drinks at a speed which often causes me to fly by the seat of my pants. I suppose the creation of this blog is more about self-reflection than anything and those simple and random things in life which I find amusing and wish to share with others. Perhaps at the very least, it will help to brighten my own and hopefully someone else's day. This is merely a place to share and post and to let you peak into my busy life if you like. I would love to hear more about others as well, as I believe blogging is definitely about a give and take relationship with the audience. So please feel free to add my blog to your readings. I will post on occasion and check back often to see other's comments and perceptions on which ever topics might ensue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment